Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BOM

I cut the last of the pieces for my bom from last year. I laid them out tonight and am preparing to stitch it together tomorrow in hopes of seeing it as a flimsy by this weekend. Here it is without the border. It's made in Christmas colors.  My table is too small for me to show it with the border on. I will post another picture when I get it to a top. Then maybe I will get it quilted and sent off to Newtown as well.



Tomorrow I will be shipping out the other quilt. Then I can get back to my Midnight flight challenge. I actually have a couple of rows put together on that one. I am making it a small quilt and not making another one. Too much of a challenge for me.

Bonnie Hunter posted a new mystery that will be coming out starting in the next issue of Quiltmaker magazine. Gonna have to look into my stash and give it a shot. I just wish my copy came in the mail sooner than it seems to hit the newsstands.

No comments:

Post a Comment