Sunday, July 21, 2013

Today I took M clamming. We got up at 5:00, yes AM. We got our limit and headed back to town and got breakfast. Since she doesn't have any boots she had to wear her only pair of tennis shoes. So off to Fred Meyer we went to get a new pair. I however bought a pair of boots.

In the afternoon I announced that I had to wash my work truck. She was all over that. "Can I wash it too?" I'm not one to turn away free labor so I told her to get a sponge and have at it.

She liked it so much she asked me if this could be her new chore.  Then she came inside and asked to help with the laundry. I got the soap in and told her to load up. Then she loaded the dryer and turned it on. pretty soon she'll have that chore too. I know, enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually she will just whine when I bring it up. lol.

Thought I would slip in a few more show pictures.








What seven year old girl doesn't like pink? Mine sure does. She said this was her favorite quilt.




 

























 


No comments:

Post a Comment