Thursday, May 23, 2013

Helping hand

I bought three different patterns of fleece years ago and put it in my stash cabinet. Today I finally came up with what I wanted to do with it. I am making fringed fleece blankets. It is fast and easy to do. When I am done with them I will add some toiletries and send them to Moore Oklahoma. One down two to go. But I might cut down the lady bug fleece and make two kids sized blankets.


I am still chugging away on my spiderweb quilt.  If I was really diligent I would have all of the blocks done in about four days.

Now that M has her awards ceremony at school tomorrow night and we were planning on heading east for the holiday weekend the hubster managed to get sick. For him it will last quite a while. Such timing. Hopefully he will keep it to himself! And if we don't head east I can get more sewing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment