Saturday, November 10, 2012

finish

Yesterday we drove up to our vacation home. It took an extra two hours! We were stopped on the highway for completely unknown reasons for about half an hour, in the snow. When we got going again nobody would go faster than 35 mph the rest of the drive nor would they pull over. Just rude. It was midnight before we got in. Our yard had a little over a foot of snow in it had fallen within the previous 24 hours.


I finished my chemo quilt and turned it in today. I then used the gift certificate they give you to buy more neutrals in preparation for the mystery. Now I am going to turn my efforts to my quilt for Aurora and send off a couple of others for those in NY. Busy busy.

As for the fabrics for the upcoming mystery, I am going with the green, red, brown and yellow. That is what I have in my stash so that's what I'm using.



No comments:

Post a Comment