Saturday, November 3, 2012

fabric choices

Tonight I am choosing my fabrics for Bonnie's mystery quilt "Easy Street". I am going with Red, yellow, brown and neutral but I don't know if I want to use a green or blue for the constant in this one. Ideas?? Here are the choices.

Here is the blue. I know its a little dark but I took this picture really late last night.

Here it is with the green. I kinda want to lean towards the green but I do like the blue also. decisions, decisions. I was up until about 1:30 AM today pulling fabrics.

Today I took my sis out, don't panic, Christmas shopping. Yep got done with the younger kids gifts and only need to work on the adults. Thankfully, not as many of those. This will make for a more relaxed Christmas season without all the crowds which I hate! Since I started pulling out fabrics for Easy Street last night and was out shopping all day today I didn't work on my quilt for Colorado. So tomorrow I am going to whip out the quilt then work on the chemo quilt that I will hopefully have done by Friday. Then I can go shopping next week for more fabric.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in your second photo. I was leaning toward brown, tan/off white, and teal (if I participate) plus I'm not sure which other colors. It's interesting to see what colors people choose who aren't using Bonnie's color scheme.

    ReplyDelete