Monday, October 22, 2012

Secret quilter surprise

Dh sent me a message today while I was at work telling me I had a package.  I was excited to get home and open it but seems he picked up the mail and didn't come home until two hours after I did. I wasted no time in opening that package.
My secret quilter was so generous to me. She sent a really fun seam ripper with thread catchers on the ends. beats me trying to pick at all those little bitty pieces. A handle for my rulers, some tacky craft glue. This is perfect as I am working on a project that required this glue. Her esp skills are amazing. Also some wonderful fabrics and spool of the most lovely shade of blue thread and spool sock. I have just the quilt for that thread. And a wonderful glittery picture to decorate for M to work on. When she is done making it pretty we are going to hang it in her room.

 
For some reason the flash on my camera wouldn't work. This is much prettier in person.


I didn't do any work on Midnight Flight yesterday or today. Yesterday I chose to clean out some kitchen cupboards. You know the always messy plastic container cupboard. It's now organized. That is until dh does dishes and tries to put them away. Same goes for the broiler and cupcake pans. Since he wasn't home I even packed up lots of coffee cups, plastic cups, I mean really, how many 32 ounce cups from taco time does one household need?? And other kitchen items. looks so much better now.

Now that winter has arrived it is time to buckle down and get sewing with a nice fire nearby and a Bones marathon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment