Tuesday, September 25, 2012

getting there

I made good progress last weekend on my midnight flight.  With having to go get M from grandma's house its hard to
get anything done. Definitely need to focus this weekend.

Sunday I moved all of the furniture in M's room. Wow, were my muscles sore on Monday. Then I got asked to move a bed. I guess if you keep working the muscles they stop hurting and get used to being used. Right?? That's what I keep telling myself.

It was embarassing to have to go to my lqs and ask for a translation on a section of my bom. But now I know what the sashing requirements are and I can go forward to nearly finish it.

My new to me car is working out fine. It is fun to drive. Don't much care for the lag in pick up and go but as long as I'm not in a hurry I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment