Monday, September 17, 2012

bonus summer

Today I was able to leave town for work purposes. It took almost my whole day but I loved it. No traffic problems and it was a hot summer day. almost 90 degrees outside. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same. The good thing for me is I don't work in an office.

Last weekend I took my midnight flight parts and my bom parts went with me to our vacation home. I didn't take my machine to do any sewing because I wasn't there long enough. DH is taking M away for the weekend so I should be able to get more sewing in.

 I got the rest of the fabric I am going to need for the bom.  I cut the block parts out for block 8 but the next step has me confused. I don't know how to read the instructions. They don't make sense. I am going to take the book to my lqs and ask them what they think it means.

Why do car dealers whine soo much? I got a new to me car two weeks ago and when I told the dealer that the moulding around the windshield was coming off. He started to whine about how big of a hit he took selling it to me at the price I
paid.  I took it to the local glass repair shop and they fixed it for $10. I can see how that would bankrupt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment