Sunday, November 27, 2011

Step 2

Now that we are back from Thanksgiving it's time to get back to business. Step 2 for OB mystery. 3.5 in string blocks in blue. I'm sure they will be so cute when done. Due to the lateness of getting home and having to feed the troops all I could do was get out the blues and cut to size. I'll begin sewing tomorrow. Unfortunately, this little thing called work keeps getting in the way of all day sewing. But that is what feeds my quilting habit so I can't complain too much. Just a little. I found some blue strips that I had left over from when I made a quilt for my sister for Christmas about 12 years ago. Time to get it out of here. Hopefully I will have a picture of these blocks before it gets too late tomorrow. Dd decided to throw an attitude problem tonight when told to clean up and get ready for a bath. Seems I have a 6 yr old going on 16. Ds was NEVER this difficult at this age. We are going to have so much fun when she gets older. I can see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment