Saturday, November 5, 2011

Orca Bay quilt

As women are allowed I changed my mind on the fabrics that I have chosen for Bonnie's Orca Bay mystery quilt. I have seen many wonderful color choices others have made and may have to try some of them myself. Here are my new fabric choices.

Come on November 18th!! Can't wait to start this mystery.
I went up to our dream home for a quick overnight visit to drop off flooring for the kitchen so the contractor would have it to install and learned that not only had my contractor not finished the job they they were supposed to have finished two weeks ago they even "left the light on for me" No wonder the electric bill is high this month first they leave the heat on (found it set at 70)and now lights. 
Saw the aftermath of some slippery conditions on my drive back to the wet, I mean west, side of the state. there were two cars that had rolled over in ditches and one that was nose down an embankment. Hope everyone was okay. Thankfully the road was only wet as I travelled thru.


My wonderful cold has now added a cough. Ugghh!! Which makes for a sore throat (in case I didn't already have one) Don't ya just love winter?? With any luck at all no one else in my family will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment