Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happenings

Since Christmas I have been so tired that I haven't been doing much in the way of finishing Orca Bay. It's no longer a mystery but I would really like to finish. I have seen some beautiful quilts in different color ways. To see more go to http://www.quiltville.blogspot.com/ and click on Orca Bay and then to Monday January 2.

Miss M lost her first tooth tonight. Of course as I was showing her how dental floss worked going between her teeth I stopped at the loose tooth she has been babying for months ( I see braces in her future) so I put the floss around the loose one and pulled straight out. She was so excited when I told her the tooth came out that she didn't complain about the pain. The adult teeth were already coming up behind the baby teeth and the front ones had to go.Can't wait to see what the tooth fairy leaves tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment