Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011

I am no sports fan but I feel the need to cheer on the Ducks in tonights game in Arizona. Go Ducks!! Now that I've done that, back to quilting. I started putting the top together on rrcb (roll roll cotton boll) quilt last night. I got so excited to see it come together. It really is a beautiful quilt. But as I got about five rows sewn together I noticed the seams got further and further away from each other. I am now about half way thru ripping out the seams of each block so I can trim them down to size. After doing this they fit the quilt perfectly. Needless to say I was not impressed and I looked like my thread stash threw up on my sweater.  I asked dh what he thought of the quilt. His answer was "its too girly" I think due to the pink in it. gotta love him though. He is great in supporting my fabric (quilt) habit or is it enables it??

1 comment:

  1. Just keep pushing ahead on the RRCB you will get it finished. I finished mine now I'm back on the Christmas one. Shirley

    ReplyDelete