Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer begins

Well, almost summer. The weather here hasn't caught up to the calendar. M got pink eye on the last day of school. What a way to start summer break.

My car decided to fall apart. Isn't that what they do when they are paid for?? Almost $950 later it is running again. Hopefully for a very long time.

I will never understand the rudeness of some people. My last shopping trip to Winco made me understand why people go crazy. That is one store I may never go back to. The 10 minutes waiting in the parking lot for the dingy woman in front of me to move should've been my sign to just drive home.  But no, I had to go inside.  Stress level went thru the roof!

I have been plugging along on ds's quilt.  Maybe for their anniversary. If not well there will be Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment