Sunday, July 17, 2011

A finish!!

Last Sunday I finished the baby quilt. Sure took me long enough.

Now I have another one to make. This time for a girl. I only have until October so I should get started now.

My son got married yesterday to a lovely girl he has known since high school. I wish them both the best and pray for the kind of marriage that I now have.


Here is a photo of the happy couple. And my favorite flower girl.















So when do I work on another quilt? I have to work during the week and then little M's birthday is Saturday so family gathering then and she has to go back in for surgery to her left ankle. Maybe when I go to the sunny side of the state I will pack up my sewing machine and supplies and work on it while M sleeps at night. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment