Sunday, January 27, 2013

Got such a deal

Yesterday I went to Joanne's as I had two gift cards from Christmas. I know so many don't like their fabric but you can get good fabric there if your looking for it. I made such a huge haul! I went in and loaded a shopping cart got my cuts made and still had left over money. So after lunch I went back and went through it again, checked out and still had money left. Score!! Turns out there was a big sale. Two fifty percent off coupons and a forty percent off coupon plus I had a 15% off total purchase coupon.

I am finishing up my BOM, getting the borders on it today and finished. Then I can begin Bonnie's new mystery in Quiltmaker magazine. If it ever gets here.

It's raining hard here today so it's a good sewing day. Four work days and I will be off to see Bonnie.

DH is cooking lunch. I am such a lucky wife. He will even do the dishes and his own laundry. Better get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment